Terms and Conditions
Application Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must fulfill stated selection criteria
- The applicant must complete the essays independently – they must be original non-plagiarised work.
- Applicants must meet the age criteria and be submitting for the first or second time. A third application, even if the applicant still meets the age criteria, is not permitted.
- We will only consider full applications submitted by the deadline indicated on the "Procedure and Application Instructions." A full application is one that includes an answer to all essay questions and all other questions, the letter of recommendation from your school, and also has the following sections completed: School Transcript, Declaration Form, Parent Info, School Info.
- The author of the students’ recommendation letter may be contacted for further information.
- The final decision on finalist candidates for UWC colleges from Lebanon rests with UWC Lebanon national committee. By submitting an application, the student agrees to respect and honor the decision made by UWC Lebanon.
- By submitting an application to the UWC competitive selection process, the student agrees to assist with promoting the scholarship scheme if selected for a place.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the final outcome by the end of February.
- The successful applicant also agrees to their name being published on the UWC Lebanon website, as well as on its social media pages.
- The student must have permission from a parent or guardian to accept the scholarship. Scholarship places are conditional on parental approval – a parent/guardian will be required to sign a declaration that they accept the UWC terms and conditions and rules and regulations.
- By applying for the UWC selection process, the student agrees to abide by the UWC Lebanon terms and conditions.