Procedure and Application Instructions
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Application submission deadline: December 20, 2017
Decisions to candidates: January 14, 2018
Stage 2 selection weekend: January 20 and 21, 2018
Stage 3 selection weekend: February 3 and 4, 2018
The UWC Lebanon selection process is run in three stages:
Submission of application form and all supporting documents in.
A group of short-listed candidates will be invited to attend Stage 2 selections, which involve a full day of assessed group activities, discussions and a test.
Those candidates who are chosen to go through the Stage 3 will again attend another full day of group activities as well as undergo individual interviews in front of a panel.
At the end of this process, a number of students are offered places to a UWC college. Once each student has been nominated to a UWC college, the college makes the final decision about whether to accept him/her.
- Go to the UWC Lebanon website: lb.uwc.org and enter the How to Apply section
- The application form is electronic, and can be downloaded by clicking here or on the file image below
- Complete an application form including short essays. These are all in English, but one essay question may be written in Arabic or French, if preferred.
- Make sure your parents sign their acceptance of your application
- Provide references from teachers or someone in your community who is able to evaluate your capacities in a certain domain
Last few steps:
- Include last two years of school grades, as well as the most recent school report from this semester
- Include photo (head shot) and scanned ID
- Make sure all questions have been answered, and all required documents have been uploaded, otherwise the application will not be processed.
- Submit by emailing your application package to: email@example.com
Address any enquiries to the UWC Lebanon national committee at : firstname.lastname@example.org