How To Apply
Each year, we open up online applications to Lebanese students for an opportunity to compete for scholarships and places at one of the UWC colleges.
When completing the online application you will be expected to provide the following:
- An application form with your basic information, school information, short answer, and essay-style questions
- A recommendation letter from a referee of your choosing
- Two most recent school reports
- A parent authorization form
- Certificates and Awards (optional)
You can submit your application while waiting for your references and parents’ authorization to be submitted.
Before you apply make sure you have visited these three pages:
- Eligibility Criteria, you should meet each eligibility criterion
- Why Study at a UWC? to confirm your motivation
- UWC International, it is highly advisable to be well-researched about the UWC Movement and schools
If you are eligible, motivated, and enthusiastic, start your application through our online application portal!
Note: By applying, you would be consenting to our Terms and Conditions below